Mobile Crazy Golf is still a hugely popular addition at smaller weddings during the Covid 19 restrictions. It is the perfect solution to keep guests of all ages entertained from ages 8 to 80! Remember small weddings can still be fun..
So far 2020 has been hugely frustrating for couples and suppliers alike. This year has thwarted the wedding plans of many couples but with lockdown restrictions now easing, smaller weddings are being given the go-ahead. Couples with their big day booked for the coming months may be changing their receptions plans and adapting to a smaller, more intimate celebration with close friends and family. For some brides and grooms, the imposed restriction may provide the perfect excuse for leaving eccentric Aunty Gladys off the invite list!
Why Mobile Crazy Golf for smaller weddings ?
- Our course can be configured in a range of sizes – 4, 6, or 9 holes, depending on the number of guests you are entertaining and the space available at your venue.
- Mobile Crazy golf is a traditional family favourite activity and can be enjoyed by all guests, no matter of age or ability.
- Our mobile crazy golf course is fully modular. The 1 metre square interlocking astro-tiles can be assembled to suit the space that you have available. Crucially our Mobile Crazy Golf course can be spaced out to enable guests to maintain social distancing during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Our courses are supervised at all times by our trained staff. We ensure that all equipment is regularly sanitised and cleaned to maintain hygiene.
- All wedding courses include a set of wedding-themed obstacles, with some personalisation
- The course is suitable for use indoors and outdoors. Our course is nonmarking and we only use low-bounce balls with rubber-headed putters. So even if the weather isn’t so kind on your wedding day, the quick-drain astro tiles will stay usable.
Get in touch …
Let us play a part in your special day and provide the perfect ice-breaking entertainment email@example.com